Thursday, February 7, 2019

VaRiety


VR and Assetto Corsa is very freaking good value for money. The game cost $24 and so far all mods have been free.

500 Cars plus countless liveries and 200 tracks with heaps of variations and even more


VR and F1 are amazing.


I'm not far off the pace for my first run. Thats pretty good.


Braking points are soooooooooo much deeper.


Relax at Shibaura...


but not for long.


S2000 Turbo! good for well over 260


Teaching my friend the C1 Shuto


This is where the speed camera is. On the left as you come over the crest,


Busted...


It's amazing how detailed the key building are.  as you come around this bend is the apartment I'd like to live in. 


After that Drift.


This one is for Aki.


Although I don't think he'd do this in his Mines GT-R


Shinagawa 666 Yo!

Go Go Go !

1 comment:

  1. Haha ha! Awesome Russ! - I think I may have to get a set up like this soon!

    ReplyDelete