Saturday, February 2, 2019

ONE HUGE Session Fest...


Lets Start Here


Old School battles on Doors.


Recently I'm loving these JZX100's Chaser or Cresta. Either is good...


Attack mode.


Close in


And keep the hammer down.


Get on the door.


Change Track, But keep the same car-ish.


Learning new tracks takes time.


So hear to where you know.


and find some amazing drivers.


Play  time.

There's always one moment, where you think that's the best to date.


Sheer mm from the tyre barriers. Those moments rate.


From high speed to touge.


both have their own challenges.


I was driving in the day, but my friend told me it was at night. I need a mod.


I went for a lonely drive.


But not lonely for long.


Hunted.


Then off for some runs with other friends.


Attack...


attack


attack


attack

such is playground.

Loving the Tando buddies JZX.

No comments:

Post a Comment