Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Mobara drift.


Mobara in 2003... this was first foray into the Drift world.


But it was nothing like this.


Lack of fear of expensive crashing means you go super hard.


And today i was practicing getting close.


I mean as close as I could.


very very close


very very very very close


I dont mind leading either.


Setting up the train brings it's own rewards.


You get some hang ons. And I see those of the level I used to be at. But i think competent is ok for me.

I still make a lot of mistakes cause we are pushing so hard.


but when someone has confidence in you it's good.


 I set a slightly slower wider line so they will close up.


 Its fun! It's great.


VR makes this so much easier too. Judging distance is THE ONE THING that you need.


VR is 3d for the win.


Thrash at will!

RE-Xtreme in the FD and cranking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment