Saturday, April 13, 2019

Tokyo Drift Revenge. Han Vs DK


Yes indeed... Everyone can play out their dream.


Today Luko was DK and I (.RSG.) was Han


DK chasing me around Daikoku was awesome Fun.


I think the Veilside Fortune RX7 has his measure though.


Around the Daikoku streets near Yokohama was fun...


Super tight battles.



A new kind of Movie Sim challenge takes over.


I have driven these cars IRL, after they were returned to Japan by neweraimports.com


and while some wangan action was explored...


the drift was not as prepping for sale needed the cars in one piece.


So ripping on the touge was HAN's Revenge.


I think i pulled a slight gap on the down hill


And led well


And closed the gaps on my chase runs.


But somehow... it ended up the same for HAN... Gutted.



it's not real... and it's not serious...

 Somehow this just had us laughing for ages...

O&S Car pack 6. Get it and play on RE-Xtreme VR Drift with .RSG.


No comments:

Post a Comment