Wednesday, August 10, 2022

August it's a Must

 

More classic action

from the Russell Ford Clinic


Finishing up some cars I had in the works. 


Adding the Details to the configs


But we don't forget to drive. At Ugase there is a great run... you just have to remember which one. 


Riga is always a great run!!!


New GR90 Supra and GR86 work very well. Thanks to all the guys who still believe in community shares.  


I'd love to share more but the reality is negative. I love just adding wheels and liveries and small details. 



Just makes Stock more cool.  


I can never call them my own work and you can never find the original creators so unfortunately they stay private.  


Kunos + My own mods are however sharable. But out of 280 cars. only a few are possible. 

Doesn't stop the few of us from enjoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment