Saturday, March 21, 2020

Australasian Drift Championship - Rd1 Battles


Australasian Drift Championship - Rd1 Battles

I enjoyed the practice more than the event. As usual lots of waiting for drift comps.

A terrible nervous run in Best 32, I went wide from the start in my lead.
But with the better of bad I went though as my opponent was also nervy.


Best 16. My Lead


My chase at crazy no angle.


So the lead car suddenly had to wash off a bunch of speed and couldn't react quick enough, so a slight touch contact but no real drama. 

Initially the decision my way...

After about 30 minutes... suddenly I had rerun after no communication.

My mind wasn't prepared, and ultimately I missed a gear.
But no-one communicated the winner and we were both waiting in the lobby for about 5 minutes anticipating a close decision until it shut. WTF?

Please, Tell your competitors what's going on..

Anyway rant over... Its a good level check for me. Not terrible. Not dissapointed. Judging is always like this..

Move on to round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment