Monday, November 18, 2019

.RSG. Packs ON TARGET


I took the Target S13 out on Teven Road. Luko was dialling in.


As soon as you see those hunderd points... you want them...


 Its harder than you think when the cars have exactly the same power numbers.


small differences mean that the S13 does better backies. I was happily throwing down.


But I needed to return favour,... so time to SWAP...


So Luko took the target and I hopped in the White FD. Lets start with some huge entries....


Luko's Teven Road in reverse direction is the big entry rotation.


Time to rack up some points...


some were a bit close for comfort.


and those little taps to the rear mean some ass clenching.


I'm loving this track we put together.

Grab Luko's Teven road ... there's a few things to fix in the next version but give it a crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment