Friday, July 5, 2019

Sliders S13 - 3 Spec Levels


Luko vs RSG... plays out yet again...


exploring Reservoir GP short track.


Getting close...


Then heading to the high speed....


Synchronized Offs also enjoyable...


Back on it!


Loving the S13s


S13 White... is SR20 Sound... feels lighter... but isnt.


Blue is RB26DETT GTR sound.. pop pop pop on the rev limit.


both 550hp and it's enough for most situations.


kakko ii! cool!


SPL cars are -100kg and +100hp coming from boost.


Result is more wheelspin, but nice to drive also...


I'm glad I put the effort into full interior suits etc.


PRO Cars are another -100kg and +100hp coming from even more boost.


They were released a little premature but I'm now finding a better setting for them.


I'll release v2 soon.

If I don't destroy them first,.,.. sparks fly!


No comments:

Post a Comment