Monday, June 17, 2019

.RSG. Sliders S13 + SPL + PRO


Sliders S13 PRO! The tyre killer!


Lighter again + more more boost and a true competition spec.


Holding the outside line on highlands with smoke and angle is a tough ask.

In the SPL with 255 tyre you can do it and the tyres will last.


But this beast is all raw!


Extra speed means bigger entries and the ability to do some crazy stuff.


But the basic handling is still there.


Comp is OK although tyre temps are crazy hot. 

but my 255 tyre test resulted in something I've never done before...blown a "255" tyre after 1.5 laps. I can run the SPL version all day.


even the radial straps sound was fun..


Comparison of last corner at tsukuba on competition tyres with the ADC spec machine.  I did not clear the corner. I had to re-initiate and then, no smoke.


The SPL version made it about this far before the wheel speed caught up with car speed.


but the PRO car came onto the straight still howling!


linked the whole straight with smoke and then gave a huge high speed initiation.


I could effectively link the whole track. something that's not easy at Tsukuba.


I'd say the car has just enough power. but other people would say it needs 1000 hp. but the traction is an issue.

this car is drivable and still friendly handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment